Food and Nutritional Supplement Samples
We carry out tests on food samples according to national or international standards, such as DIN / EN procedures, JECFA, FCC and official investigations according to the regulations of German food and feedlaw. We focus on nutritional supplements (NEM). Many years of analytical practice and the qualifications of our specialised staff give us the necessary skills for these areas.
In addition, we are regularly certified to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 for physico-chemical and chemical food testing by the German Accreditation Institution.
Analytic Lab Services
- General parameters / sample preparation
- Verification of declaration and marketability
- Sensory examination, cold extraction, acid digestion (microwave), and more
- Main components
- Determination of water, dry residue, ash, fat, protein, and more
- Complete nutritional analysis: BIG 5 / BIG 8 (including calculation kcal / kJ / bread units), and more
- Anions / cations
- Chloride, cyanide, total nitrate / nitrite, phosphate, metals
- Sweeteners, preservatives, dyes, antioxidants, and more
- Enzymatic determinations
- Sugars, organic acids, ethanol, nitrate, and more.
- Fat-soluble vitamins like A, D2, D3, E
- Water-soluble vitamins like B1, B2, B6
- Other parameters
- Alcohol, caffeine, density, essential oils, fatty acid spectrum, histamine, iodine value, peroxide value, acid value, nitrogen, trans fatty acids, and more
- Microbiological testing (by our partner laboratory)
Some of these tests are performed in cooperation with other tentamus laboratories.
Thanks to our close cooperation with other Tentamus laboratories we can offer a wide range of different analysis.