In the context of instrumental analysis, we offer testing according to official regulations / guidelines (e.g. pharmacopoeias, § 64 LFGB) as well as the development and validation of analytical methods.
Our instrumental analytic equipment includes:
- Atomic absorption spectrometry (AAS) and atomic emission spectrometry (AES) with options of flame, nitrous oxide, graphite tube, hydride and the corresponding chemical digestion (acid ormicrowave)for the determination of metals.
- Inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry (ICP-OES) for performing multi-element screening, limit and content determinations with the corresponding digestions: acid digestion, microwave digestion.
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) for trace analysis of heavy metals such as mercury, lead or cadmium.
- Capillary gas chromatography (GC) with possible detectionsviaFID, NPD orMSD, for e.g. assay and purity of pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products, residual solvents, and fatty acid composition.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) with possible detectionsviaUV / VIS, RI, ECD, fluorescenceorDAD, for e.g.assay and purity of pharmaceutical raw materials,finished products, determination of mycotoxins, vitamins, biogenic amines, and preservatives.
- UV-VIS spectroscopy for qualitative and quantitative determinations; in particular enzymatic analysis.
- IR absorption spectroscopy for the spectra of liquid and solid substances.
- Thin-layer chromatography (DC) with a digital documentation system for qualitative determinations or purity tests.
- TOC for the determination of total organic carbon, e.g. used in cleaning inspections.
In preparation for the sample analysis, we develop solutions tailored to your needs.
We also determine and validate testing methods suitable for your products.
Contact us with your questions and problems we look forward to hearing from you!
+49 (0)971/78558-0, email@example.com
Communication is the basis of a good partnership