Data protection declaration
Responsible person within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO):
Labor für Lebensmitteluntersuchungen,
Umwelt- und Pharmaanalytik
97688 Bad Kissingen
Telefon: +49 971 / 7 85 58 – 0
data protection contact person:
subject: data protection contact person
Which rights are affected?
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data with us and
- Data transferability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact your local supervisory authority at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on your state of residence, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of supervisory authorities in Germany (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/addresses_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent,
- processing is required to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
Collection of general information when you visit our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) includes the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information. This is exclusively information which does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the content you have requested from websites and is mandatory when using the Internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about you personally. The recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, the contract processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimize our Internet presence and the technology behind it.
Legal basis for processing personal data?
Your personal data is stored for the period necessary to fulfil the original purposes for which it was collected. Please note that in certain cases a longer storage period may be required or legally permissible, or to enable us to pursue its business interests, conduct audits, comply with legal obligations, enforce our agreements or settle disputes.
The criteria by which we determine our retention periods include the following:
- How long will the data be needed to provide you with our products or services or to conduct our business?
- Are we subject to a legal, contractual or similar obligation to store your data? Examples include mandatory laws to retain data in accordance with local laws, governmental orders to store data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for contractual purposes or possible litigation.
Cookies cannot be used to start programs or to transmit viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can make navigation easier for you and enable the correct display of our web pages.
Under no circumstances will the data we collect be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (following: Google). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation on these websites, your IP address will previously be reduced by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by installing an opt-out cookie on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting data for this website and for this browser in future as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
MyFonts Web Fonts
Our website uses fonts provided by MyFonts Inc, 600 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801, USA.
When you visit the website, data is also retrieved from a MyFonts server, which gives MyFonts at least knowledge of your IP address. Among other things, MyFonts also learns that you have accessed the font via our website, as well as further technical information about the web browser you are using.
Some browsers allow you to restrict or modify the data sent to the server, but whether this is possible depends on the browser manufacturer.
Even if MyFonts only needs the transmitted information, in particular the IP address, to deliver the retrieved content, we are not aware of and cannot influence whether and to what extent MyFonts also statistically evaluates or stores this information. Further information on data protection at MyFonts can be found under the following link: https://www.myfonts.com/info/terms-and-conditions.
The data is passed on by activating Java script code in the user’s browser. To prevent the execution of Java script code from MyFonts as a whole, the user can install a Java script blocker (e.g. www.noscript.net for Firefox or the Chrome add-on ScriptSafe).
Use of Google Maps
Detailed instructions for managing your own data in connection with Google products can be found here.
Forwarding of your personal information
Your personal data will be passed on to Tentamus based in Berlin, Germany. We do not sell or disclose any personal data of our website visitors to third parties, except in the following cases:
- Passing on to third parties that we have commissioned to provide services for us. These service providers are contractually obligated to use or disclose the information exclusively for the provision of services on our behalf or for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
- Disclosure to companies, organisations or individuals outside Tentamus if we have good reason to believe that access, use, storage or disclosure of the information is necessary for any of the following reasons:
- Compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, court decisions or official orders to be enforced
- Identification, prevention or other measures in the area of fraud, security problems or technical challenges
- Protection against interference with the rights, property or safety of Tentamus, our users or the public, in accordance with legal requirements.
- Disclosure to regulatory or law enforcement authorities when we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose information in connection with the discovery of criminal offences, the collection of taxes or duties, compliance with applicable laws or court orders, or in connection with legal proceedings.
You can apply to our company electronically, especially by e-mail. We will of course use your details exclusively for processing your application and will not pass them on to third parties. Please note that unencrypted e-mails are not transmitted with access protection.
If you have applied for a specific position and it has already been filled or if we consider you suitable for another position, we would be happy to forward your application within the company. Please let us know if you do not agree to a forwarding.
Your personal data will be deleted immediately after completion of the application process or after a maximum of 6 months, unless you have expressly given us your consent for a longer storage of your data or a contract has been concluded. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 a, b and f DSGVO and § 26 BDSG.
Links to other websites
We provide links to other websites for your orientation and information. These linked websites may have their own privacy statements or policies, and we encourage you to read them. We are not responsible for the content of linked websites or for questions arising from their use.
Changes to our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply for your next visit.